Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Plowing Through It!

Life is so good Mom! Sorry I don't tell you a ton because I just have so many things to write!!  It's good to here that they still remember me in Liberty Lake!

Last Pday we rode tandem bikes to Taman Mini which is this huge park with a ton of cultural stuff there. But also because of Ramadan, a lot of it was closed!

So my investigators- a lot of them don't want to make commitments, but they're all such amazing children of God, It's a privilege to work with them! I love them!
One investigator is making really great progress. We were teaching and then he just went and explained everything a bout Joseph Smith and the Restoration and we were just like "WOW. I guess he has been understanding everything." That was way cool and we gave him a baptismal date for the 9th of July! That's cool! The hardest thing is getting people to come to church because that actually takes some work and commitment! But its really good too! The ward here is awesome! We'll just move forward with greater faith!

We need to put forth more effort and rely on the Spirit more! We have such great potential in Jakarta - it's incredible!!

I was sick all week but not too bad, just "plowed through it" like President Rowley says!
We rode a lot of trains and busses and walked a lot! 

I got my birthday package!! Thank you SO much! That is all incredible - especially the Summer Sausage! Incredible!

I love you so much!! 


Love Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment