Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Beyond Blessed


This week was great!1 The birthday was great! Here in Indonesia, you buy other people stuff so I got all of us Martabak which is a incredibly delicious and fattening pancake/ cake thing!! It was great! Then the next say I had an awesome split with my good friend Elder Forston! He is awesome!!! We had some really cool experiences re-challenging our investigators to baptism!
Elder Subagio and I worked hard and met some cool people!!!
I just have such a testimony that the Gospel was created by a loving heavenly father to bless US. It blesses families. It strengthens families!!! 

There is nothing else in the world that will bless your lives greater than the teachings of Jesus Christ that have been restored to the Earth by His living prophets!
My family  has been beyond blessed by the gospel! I love Jesus Christ! I am serious I testify and teach so often about how the Gospel blesses families because I have seen it in ours!! I have such a testimony of how what our parents do and teach us can bless our lives for eternity.
I have challenged so many families to read the Book of Mormon and pray together as a family like the two of you taught me my whole life. Dad, you are just such an incredible example to me and you looked way good in that suit!! Happy Fathers Day!!!
And I love all of you!!

Elder Trevor Brown

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you! Hope the occasion went very well. My friend is also planning baptism ceremony of her nephew. It will be a mixture of traditions and some fun. Already hired one of the nearly located San Francisco venues to avoid any confusion. Food will be of high quality and some red white decorations will be done.

    ReplyDelete