Monday, June 26, 2017

The Path to Eternal Happiness

Man those Nephites - what are they thinking??

Sounds like a great week! I'm so proud of you for doing all ... Elder Gasio says hi... the things you do to help and bless others' lives, even if it is just visiting someone's yard sale where no one else went. i love you! You are incredible!!

Go DADDY - of course he did a great job! I'm so proud of your work at the prison!

Actually I didn't know Drew asked President haha - President was very specific during Zone Conference that family visits were not allowed!
 
Biggest news is - we have someone getting baptized! This Saturday We are very excited!!

We had a great PLD last week and we will have MLC - Mission Leadership Council - this week! that will be great!

A lot of our investigators didn't make it to church which we were bummed about, but it was probably good, becuase Jakarta 3 (the english ward) was mixed with Jakarta 2 this week,so I had to translate for the Bules - that was hard haha! But fun!
We played Futsol with one of our investigators- it was fun and I was way not good and he was WAY good haha! So fun!

So we just had a great week! And really enjoyed teaching and meeting with other missionaries. We need to work harder next week but it's so great to see miracles happening!  I am excited because I know that baptism will begin a path of life, that while not easy will be FULL of happiness and joy! It is amazing to see someone changing and coming close to God and Jesus Christ and see the change and happiness in them! I know that God our Father truly cares about us, each and every one, and He desires to help us and to lead us on the path to eternal happiness, as we return to him. I love Jesus Christ and I know that through him we are truly able to change!!
 
I love you all so much!! While I miss you , I know the work I am doing is the work of God!


Love Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment