Monday, February 27, 2017

Life is Really Good - Kasih Amal


HEy hey hey everybody (shout out to Mr. Mack and his usual class greeting :)
How are you doing?? Life is really good here in Malang! We saw a part member couple get married in our church on Saturday and then they came to church on Sunday! IT was so cool!! I'm just kind of hyped about life and the gospel! Wahoo!! haha

LIFE IS SO GOOD!!!
GOOO ALICE!!! (to his cousin who ran the 5000 meters for BYU in the Conference Championships)
So this week we did splits with the other Elders in our house - it was SO good! I learned so much!! Especially a lot about kasih amal or in other words charity!! IT was awesome! Had a great split with Elder Wijaya! And then my split with Elder Hansen involved some service and then becoming a threesome with Elder Wijaya! 
Elder Ostermiller went to Jakarta so he could go to the Hospital with Sister Rowley! HE just got back Sunday and he's okay - they found the problem, which involves some sinus stuff and etc... So it's good!
We had a great time as a threesome! I've been stressed recently and I feeel like I was a lot more back to my usual self or at least the self I like to be :)
We had great experiences teaching and meeting new people and I'm exctied for theis week!!!
Elder Ostermiller and I are going to go and testify to EVERYONE that God loves them and he gaves His Son Jesus Christ so that we can all go back to HIM!!!

I've been thinking a lot about this and I just want to Testify to you all that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world in a very very literal sense. I believe that there is a God and He IS our Father! He loves us, and wants us to come back! The Way to do that is through Jesus Christ and His Atonement! Sometimes it is hard to explain or even understand, but I know it is true! I know that Christ makes it possible for life to be joyful - through the eternities!!!
I love you so much!!!!
So no really crazy stories - excpet for our house partially flooded and we found a mouse in our washing machine haha!! But life is just so good!!!
Love you!

Elder Trevor Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment