Monday, February 13, 2017

Elder Brown is the Lion's Den


MOMMY!!!!
Sorry I email so early now .... I LOVE you all!!!! Someone give me Steph's address and can someone find Jacob Dunn's email for me? and Spencer's address?

Elder Ostermiller, Elder Elephant, and Elder Brown
That all sounds so awesome!!!! I know Stephy Did an incredible job!!!! Of course!!! Thank you for telling me about that with Sister Terry - sometimes I need to hear that! Sometimes I need to be reminded of who I am haha :) I can't believe Steph is going!!
I need her MTC address!!!
SO good that most of the family got to come though!! I wish I could have been there!
Praying for Uncle Kirt and Aunt Sabrina!! How is Tyler??
LIfe here was so good this week!!!! I love life - it's just so amazing! I mean  - it's just amazing that we even live on this beautiful earth!! So a blessing for me to know about the wonderful plan of salvation from our Heavenly Father! To know that we are his children and He loves us and has purposes for us in this life!! It's wonderful!!!
Elder Brown in the Lion's Den
This week was awesome! We went to Taman Safari!!! Which was so great! YOu can see the pictures! (Did you get those Mom?) and toady we're going to a waterfall!!!
We also had PLD this week ( big meeting with President and the Assistants!) So no district meeting Mom!! That was in Surabaya on Thursday and Friday -  I loved it!! We learned a lot about the Spirit and how important the Spirit is on our mission( and in our lives!!) and we also finally watched the Worldwide Missionary Broadcast, which the rest of the world watched weeks ago haha! SO we have a new schedule which is that different - but every morning we leave at ten o'clock!!! which is just so great because we have so much time to help and bless other people! Wahoooo!!! Life rocks!
The best district in Malang
We also this week found an awesome new family! Or they found us! We were taking a break at Indomaret which is like a little grocery store! ANd this very hyper woman comes up speaking a mix of English and Indonesian. Her name is F and she lived in Philadelphia for 9 years! Her family is great - husband and three sons and we've taught them, but the mother in law is super strong in the Catholic faith and she doesn't like us haha! But they rock and we have faith that the lord will lead us to know what to do!!
ALso I got to interview two baptismal candidates from the Sisters and the other Elders in my district! That was so cool!!! Beautiful Spiritual experiences!!! Love it!!!
LIfe is great love you alll!!!!!!!!
Elder Trevor

LOVE YOu!!!! GO STEPHY STEPH!! HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment