Thursday, March 9, 2017

I love this message and I love you!!!

Hello to Everyone
I loved all of your emails! Unfortunately - barely any time to write!!! 
Sorry to my siblings that I didn't respond to!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
The week was hard but I saw some miracles (of course!! There are always miracles if you look for them!!!!)!

Life is SO good (as always)!!!!
I just wanna say that I am so proud of all of you that are trying to follow Jesus Christ!! Shout out to my boy Chase Galmeister going to the Ukraine to serve the Lord!!

I love you all - I testify that Jesus Christ and God the Father live!! I testify that they showed themselves to Joseph Smith and called him as a Prophet. I testify that through him they restored the fullness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!! I love this message and I love you!!! Gotta go!!!

Elder Brown

To know more about it, Ask of God or find some missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment