Monday, March 13, 2017

I know there is a God in Heaven

Hello Everyone - 
Not too much time - highlights:
1. WE WENT TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH!!!
hopefully the pictures I send will go through! It was so beautiful and I way loved it! It''s called "tiga warna" or "three colors" and also I can still do my backflip (proof in the pictures). i am way sunburnt!
2.Elder Ostermiller and I got drunk this week - (Mom you can choose to include this or not)
yes, that was a serious title. They gave us this drink that looked a bit like beer (but what do I know? I've never really been around beer or drunk it before).  As we were teaching, things were a bit fuzzy... haha. Elder Ostermiller poured us some water and said "drink this!" so I asked " am I drunk?" and he said I" I think so". After the lesson - we checked again and sure enough in the corner in tiny lettering that blended in, "alcohol +-2%" _ first time ever haha. Oh the experiences!!
Now for the real highlights!
We had three invesitigators at church - it was so great! And they are WAY cool!! this week and last we have met so many people from the eastern Islands of indonesia! and they are all way cool and some really potential investigators! This Saturday we're having a movie night and one is inviting TONS of her friends - it's awesome!!!

Also Thursday and Friday will be splits in Surabaya!
My friends and family!! Why am I here in Indonesia? Why am I not telling you all this in person! I know that there is a God in Heaven! We are his literal children and oh my goodness, how he loves us! Jesus Christ is our savior and his gospel has been restored - Now it is taught and found in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I know this to be true and because I love the people here, I want them to know it and be blessed by it too!! I love you all!

Elder Brown





No comments:

Post a Comment