Sunday, March 19, 2017

Lizard on my head

Hello Everyone
Family - I am sorry I didn't really have time to read and respond to all your emails!

Mom I got your package - thank you SO much!! It is exactly what I wanted!!!
Kyle, Kendra I hope you had an amazing birthday because you both are amazing!
Just a few highlights from my week!
We went on Splits to Surabaya! It was way awesome!! Elder Harrison and Elder Day are incredible! We'll go there again this week for PLD or Zone Conferene with President! Exciting! In Surabaya had some adventures - invited some people to be baptized it was great!
We had a Movie night and watched Ephraims Rescue! It was way good and between us we had 13 investigators/nonmembers there! It was way good and two of them made it to church! That was great!!
This coming week, Elder Ostermiller and I are going to invite all of them and many more to be baptized! Wahoo!!!
I don't know if you got the picture of the lizard on my head - but that was when I was asleep _ I had no idea ahah! But don;t worry my comp came to the rescue - he took a cool picture and then... left it on my head haha! Great companion!

I just heard that Grandpa Brown died this week and that was really hard but I do know with all my heart that there is more to this world than just this life only. I know there is a God in heaven and He loves us and He has a beautiful plan of Salvation for us! 

The plan of Salvation is real! What am I  doing everyday but telling people that there is more to life than just being born and dying? I know that it is true and that we all can return to live with God again!  I know that it is true and that we will all gather together again after this life! I know that! I love you all! I pray for you each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment