Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Elder Brown gets Exciting News!

SOOOO Excited for Steph!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DIDNT GUESS- I COULDNT WAIT!!!!!! BUT I WAS THINKING EUROPE THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!! CAN YOU SEND ME A MAP???????????? "Where's a map? " haha... Well maybe I can find one on LDS.org....
Oh my goodness Steph - I do not know what to say at all but I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wrote my mission pres. first because I didn’t think I would be able to write him after I got the news... Slovenia is beautiful!!!!

You are going to be the most incredible missionary ever - seriously!!!!! Tell me more about Slovenia!!!! Where does your mission officially cover??? What is the language like? Different Alphabet??? Are you excited??? What is the plan in between school and mission???

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These kids really loved the pictures that Sister Daines let us laminate.
I want you to know that there is not a single trace of doubt in my mind that God our Heavenly Father with the Savior Jesus Christ have personally called you to go to serve those people. I know that sounds Cliché and you hear it a lot, but I know that is where God wants you to be.

I know that this work is the work of our Heavenly Father - no one else. And you have the opportunity of a lifetime of eternity to bring His word and his love to His children. I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, they can be clean and happy! You will love those people so much!

The mission challenges and stretches us in so many ways, but I truly believe Nefi's words that Heavenly Father will always ALWAYS prepare a way!

Love it so much!!!!!

I have a testimony that Gospel of Jesus Christ has been Restored!!!! Christ is our Savior and Redeemer! He loves each and every single one of us! And the mission is HIs work!!!!!! Sorry that's really all I have time for!!!
Love you!!
Life is just so good and I’m real happy!
I am so happy!!!!!

Elder Trevor Brown

Tell the CV runners from our ward goodluck at State.

They are building a new church that we are moving into maybe in December.

Random food - that is Indonesia’s form of Salad! Gado Gado

Thought that sign was funny- because I guess some Indonesians don’t know how to use a real toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment