Monday, November 7, 2016

There is HOPE always!!


Halo!
Some quick updates before I read all emails!!

Life is so good!!!
Elder Brown and Elder Cravens
This week we had Zone Conference in Solo on Thursday and Friday and then we went home to Magelang for Saturday and returned to Solo for Stake conference Sunday!! Crazy week but really good!! Lots of great experiences.

Mom, about a Christmas package - I am sorry, I cannot think of anything that I really want!! Please just don't spend too much! I know you love me!!! and something small and not too expensive is just perfect!!! But you may do whatever- I just love you!!!!

We've had some great experiences. Last night, we got back from Solo at 5:30 or so and we were really tired, but decided to go out and work anyway and then we found a really cool family who had tons of questions about our church and the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!!! When you put forth your efforts the Lord blesses you and others through you!!!

Volleyball with Friends
I've learned a lot about how important it is to love others and how great of a difference just a little more love and kindness can make in another person's life!! IT is so true!!! One of our non-active members came to the Solo conference and I was so so sad, because no one really talked to him... So I went to go talk to him on the Bus and I just hope that he felt our love!! Just be kind!!! Love!!!!

I learned a lot about love as I visited my sick MTC companion and stayed with him (even though I missed Futsol - which was a real bummer). Elder Bennett got a bug bite two weeks ago and has had to be in the house since then.  REALLY swollen. But I learned how much the Lord loved him and wanted me to love him!! Wow the Lord's wisdom is just so much greater than ours!! I testify to every single person on this Earth that there is a Father in Heaven who loves you!! All you who are struggling can have hope!!!! I love the scripture in the Book of Mormon about hope - Ether 12:4

Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

There is HOPE always!!! And for those of you who have found it, it is our duty to "abound in good works" and help others find this same wonderful hope and love from our Heavenly father!!!

Stay Away from that Spider.
Mas Tri is progressing well and Ibu D and Pak D! Pak D will be baptized on the 20th of November!! I made them PB and J sandwiches because they had never heard of them haha!! Ibu E also has a date for the 20th- she came to stake conference :)

How is everyone????? All my cousins and family doing well?? Friends?? State XC?? I just hope my letters are making it there!! Can I get Hannah Van Matre’s address???

I love you all so much!!!!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment