Sunday, November 20, 2016

HE Lives! I know He lives!!!

Jack Fruit (Nangka)
Oh Mommy I am so glad all those letters got there :) Sorry to make you work so hard to send them to everyone!!! And happy Thanksgiving!!! :) Life sounds awesome there!

Can you just tell the ward that I love them all so much!!

Fun to have the relatives at the House!!! GO ALICE WAHOOOO!!!! That's awesome!! 

Haha I don't feel much like a 3 Nephite, especially not this week (I had some rough times - but some REALLY AWESOME times too!!!) but that was really nice of them to say :)

Sadly D did not get baptised... and he won't until he is ready to make the sacrifice to come to sacrament meeting.... it's really hard!

But we gave Sister E a new date - Dec 11!!!! Bro Mahar helped us and they basically spoke Bahasa Java while we smiled :) I think that her Bahasa Indonesia isn’t actually as strong as we though it was - so Mahar is going to help us with that!!! I don't know if I've ever told you - but Bro Mahar (our branch mission leader) is SO awesome!! He goes out with the missionaries almost every day! He is so great!!!!

Life is really good _ Ibu M and E really liked your necklaces!!! They were beautiful!! I gave A one of my ties too!

During Splits with Elder Corey, I had an awesome experience! Mas T asked us to go there and he was SO sick oh my goodness. Elder Corey even said "He thinks he is dying." and he was scared, he asked us to read the Book of Mormon with him so we did reading Alma 7:11-13 and 3 Nefi 22:10-11 and then we had a scary moment where I was liked "AHHH what else do we read!" but Elder Corey received a little inspiration form the Spirit to ask him to pray. and he did for the first time ever!! The Spirit was so powerful!!! And he was truly healed, right before our eyes!! Not like 100% fully healed right there, but he definitely changed- he looked so much better!!! It was a miracle!! And I gained an even stronger testimony that Heavenly Father loves every single one of his children!!! Every Single one!!! And he rejoices when we keep his commandments and follow His son Jesus Christ!
A crazy deep well

I just want to testify that Jesus Christ truly died for our sins. And HE Lives! I know He lives!!! And because HE lives, we can live again!!!

We also had some very powerful first lessons with some new investigators we're excited about!! Life is good!! We have mission tour with Elder Evans next week (so I'll email on Tuesday)!!!! And I might get transferred... hopefully not haah!!!


I love you so much Mommy!!!! 

We found this really deep well, almost 60 feet.  The new chapel that is being built is getting there, the church owns everything, even the ceiling tiles and the door frames.  We went to a Penjahit (a tailor), these are the sewing machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment