Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Boxing Day at the Beach!

Mommy!!!!!

Life is so good!!! I was SO SO SO excited to talk to you guys!!! It was so weird being on this side of the Christmas Skype call! But it just made me incredibly happy to see you all and hear your voices! Wow!! So fun!!!! Sorry I was such a crybaby at the end - it was really not at all because I was sad! It's just that I love you so much!!!!! Sorry probably can't write all that much! The beach was really fun though we had to be quick because Skype took longer than it should have and the beach was a little far away! But awesome! did you get the pictures?

Malang is pretty cool!!! I'm with elder Hansen who is awesome!! and then with Elder Wijaya and Elder Fowler and then we have Sisters which is pretty cool and a new things for me - Sis Xiao and Sister Angelie! Super fun!! The work in Malang right now is pretty slow - we don’t really have investigators and we've been trying hard to find more!! That's a lot of fun  - a lot of proselyting to RTs!! IT's great! The members here are really awesome! We have about 90 active (much bigger than Magelang) and then a LOT inactive! We’re e working on that! So fun!! Life is just so good!!! Especially after getting to talk to you even though I wish we could skype every week!!!! Mom when I get home and go to college I wasn’t to talk to you like every day!! That was so great!!!!
 
We got haircuts today and that was super nice!! Daddy, you know how we usually paid like 14 dollars for a haircut? Well this one was 75 cents and we even get a brief massage afterwards - so cool!!! Man I am starving right now (sorry that was random!!). YOu know Indonesia is so funny - sorry random again! We have people that we meet tell us that they see Jesus - it happens all the time - just yesterday this guy told us that Jesus drove him on a motorcycle. But you know I believe in miracles so I don't judge! ;) Life is great!
 
Mom the Christmas cookies were actually a young women’s activity we just went to the Jeffrey’s after the activity and enjoyed the spoils!! We don’t see monkeys all that often (but we do see rats!) so fun - right? and mom sadly that beach is different because that bridge looks AWESOME!!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOMMY AND ANYONE ELSE THAT SEES THIS!!!!

Jesus Christ lives!! He was borne and through him we can truly repent and be cleansed from our sins! And that is incredible!!!! Life is great! I love it here!!

Elder Trevor Brown


Mas H in Magelang got baptized – SO exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment