Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas from Malang

A testimony from Elder Brown

Elder Trevor Brown finally got his Christmas package.
I want you to know that I know this is the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.  And that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.  He loves and I love you.  I love you so so much. And I miss you.  But I know that here in Indonesia I am doing God’s work, Jesus Christ’s work, and I know he will support you in your life when you pray to him and ask.  I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve here in Indonesia.  I miss you all but I know if you pray to God you will receive and feel his love.  He loves you so much.  His Atonement is for each of you.  Individually.  Don’t worry.  Be Happy!  I testify of Jesus Christ that He lives.  In His name, Jesus Christ Amen.


Elder Brown skyped with us on Christmas (Monday for him) and then went to the beach.  I am only guessing the picture below shows which Malang beach he visited. (Of course he did not swim since missionaries don’t go swimming).

No comments:

Post a Comment