Monday, December 19, 2016

Moving to Malang

Hello!!! How are you?? So jealous of Drew and Steph right now!!

So big news - I literally just got a call from President Rowley that I am being Emergency transferred to Malang... although it's probably not really an emergency - more like just an non-regular transfer. But that's kind of crazy - I can't really believe it... So I will be in the Jawa Timor (East Java) Zone. I don't even know how to leave Magelang or really how I am going to - I was told I will leave this Wednesday.... Crazy!!!!! I am going to miss Magelang and these people so so so much. But I'm going to be with an Elder Hansen who came into the MTC the transfer after me.... I don't even know what to think... I am kind of bummed because we got permission to hike Sumbing ( the huge volcano) but I can't anymore. But I guess that really doesn't matter all that much in the long run haha.

So this also means that I have no idea when or how I will skype you. I'm sure the Malang Elders will have a plan...
I'll ask President if he knows - we will meet with him in a training tomorrow in Jojga (which is a little weird since I'll be leaving the next day.) And apparently I have 4 packages waiting for me in Solo so I don't know how I'm getting those seeing as I am moving to a different Zone... Everything is really holding up great!! The only thing is my shirts get pretty dirty REALLY fast! That’s a hard one!
 
I will Pray for aunt Sabrina - Oh man you're absolutely right Mommy - Miracles are so possible with our faith,. I just love Aunt Sabrina so much.

Glad the ward party was awesome!! I almost saw the video from YouTube because Debby wanted to show me ... but we had no Wifi haha. I would have loved to hear the other guys' testimonies though!

This week has been so great!!! We've been working really hard and I also had the chance to go on Splits with both Elder Corey and Tracy - which was so fun!! I'll be sad to leave them!! One day Elder Corey and I gave away three Books of Mormon which is kind of unheard of so far in my mission! That was fun!! We've also met a lot of cool new people!!

H is so Awesome!!! HE is totally getting baptized on New Years!!! I'm so sad that I will have to miss it!! Man I'm going to miss these people so much!!!! The investigators and members here are so incredible!!!!!! There is no place like Magelang!!!! I feel like I will be very humbled when I get to Malang... hah I don’t even know - But I'm actually REALLY excited!!!! Double M-cities!!! Let's go!!!!
Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling
Man life here is just so incredible - I love you so much!!! Sorry for the lack of Stories if I have time I'll write more!!!!

LOVE YOU everyone!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I love this season!!!! #lighttheworld CHRIST really is the reason for the season!!! I've learned a lot about his love recently!!!

Love you so much! Please share the love of Christ this Christmas season!!!

Elder Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment