Monday, September 26, 2016

Puddles and Red Pandas

Hello Everyone

Elder Brown Here - but very Short today!!
Miracles- Parents want to get baptized with their daughter. All want to be baptized!! It's great!!

Elder Dickey came - he is a great guy from Arkansas that I met briefly at the MTC. But his knee which had previously gotten surgery for an ACL is hurting and he's in Jojya getting it checked out right now. That's a little scary, so it might be two times in a row that the new Elder get's sent home...

Got a new bike- Elder Boenari and I tried riding it the two of us and fell right over into a puddle haha. I had to bodily lift him out of the puddle by his armpits haha.

Daisy's already back, and Landon's going?? Crazy!!! That's good to hear though.  I bet Daisy is awesome.  Yes I have shared the First Vision many times by now.

There is a pet that hangs out at the bus stop.  I'm not quite sure what it is - maybe a red panda?  But it is cool. Ha.

Elder Sukarlis and I encountered a rather intense rain storm.  We came back to the house for weekly planning and ordered KFC.  Fast food delivers here - haha - and it's expensive.

Sorry, this letter is tiny. We dipped some crackers to celebrate Stephanie's birthday but there are no graham crackers here.

So grateful to get this family reunion shirt- I love it!! And Matt and Jess's invitation!! Congrats to them!! It's good to hear the updates.  So excited for Cody!!!  Awesome.  I hope they are so happy.   And Nellie and Scott.  So great!!!

Good job getting in shape while I am getting fat here.  Well not fat, but gaining weight at least.
By the way, I do know Eric from last week.  He is awesome.  He currently hold's CV's Jav record. 

Miracles are real. The Gospel has been restored.
Also there's a cool rap video of the first discussion by some missionaries in Montana!! 

Also my bike is still in Provo by Steph's old apartment I think... sorry...

Glad you got my letters.
Love you!!!

Trev

Loved the Picture of Spenc and Tay.  Glad you and Sandy got to correspond.

1 comment:

  1. Trevor, I see that you're already working miracles! You're a fantastic young man and even more fantastic as a missionary, so proud of you. Be safe and remember all of the people here at home that love you! Sister Kelley

    ReplyDelete