Monday, November 6, 2017

Back to Jakarta

Hello  - so sorry that I am just emailing.

Elder Brown's shoes are getting a little worn out
I moved to Jakarta today. President has asked me to be one of his assistants here in Jakarta so here I am with Elder Sutadi and Elder Grundvig. I will be companions with Elder Sutadi.

So that is exciting but I am rather sad to be leaving Manado and my bike and ice cream and all of that. haha

I've been flying or in meetings all day, so I don't have much time to write, so if you want you can send out an email apologizing for not emailing much today.

Grace is very kind - their whole family came (mother, father, 2 kids) came to church. Jefferson, Grace, Gabriel, Nia. 
 
So good to see the Schnells! Say hi!! 
Love Derek Crapo. Where is he now?

Sorry it's so late! I don't have a lot of time but if by some miracle, you are awake, please email me! (I was not awake at 2:45 am although I would have been if I knew he was emailing)

I love you so much!!

Trevor


No comments:

Post a Comment