Wednesday, November 15, 2017

SO MANY Don't Know

Hello Everyone

Sooo in this mission, the assistants pretty much stay in Jakarta. We had a couple pretty crazy days where we didn't really go out and work, but for the most part, we finish what President needs and we go out to save souls :) Thank goodness because sitting in the office all day is not the most enjoyable thing haha. But life here is super great. My new companion Elder Sutadi is a stud. He is a ton of fun and it was also great to see Elder Grundvig for a couple days as he helped train me.

So we have a lot of awesome investigators - 4 that very well may be baptized next week - 1 man who has given up pretty much everthying to follow the Lord and do what God wants him to do. Then one family - so awesome. And ALL of them came to church and other investigators too. So that was really great and exciting. They need to be interviewed but we feel they are ready which is really exciting.

It's very strange to be back in jakarta and it was really hard to change my style of work back to Jakarta-style and not Manado-style, but it has been really good. I really do love Jakarta!  It;s great. We have already seen many miracles and we will see many more :) 

I just want everyone to know that I know what I am doing here is the work of the Lord. I don't mean to be prideful but i know that the Lord loves His children so much and he has created a plan for all of us to come back home to Him. 

But SO MANY people don't know about this plan. It centers around Jesus Christ as our Savior, that through Him we can return. But we also need to understand, to learn and to grow and to become more like Him. But to do so we have to understand truth and the truth that has been revealed to us from Jesus Christ. Now, what I tell people everyday is that this truth in its entirety has been restored through a man named Joseph Smith. It is on the earth today in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Because I know this, I have also come to know that I truly am a Son of God and that He loves me and has a plan for me and it has brought such happiness and peace. I know God loves each and every one of us - including the wonderful people of Jakarta. 

I would hope that everyone will put some serious pondering into their divine nature as a child of God. I love you all so much and I hope everyone is SO happy and I just know that the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ can make us even more happy than ever before.

I hope everyone has an amazing week! I hope you are all SO happy and laughing and smiling!! Semangat terus!

Elder Brown


HURRAH FOR ISRAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment