Tuesday, October 17, 2017

President Julian's Promise

Hello!!!
How is everyone this week?? I hope you just had a wonderful weeek with low stress and high productivity, happiness and laughter levels!
This week was honestly pretty normal for us. We didn't have that much unique happen. We started teaching a homeless boy. He is pretty cool and wants to prepare for baptism, but he has a lot of other needs that we just aren't quite sure how or if we can help. Pray for him. Also pray for R and family, because they are really awesome but they just need the strength to act and put in the effort to truly come unto Christ.
I got pretty sick this week - nothing bad, just made working harder. Just pushed through it and I'm on the mend. So grateful for President Julian's promise at the beginning of my mission that I would have the health to serve with all my might on my mission.
I also gave a talk in church about Matthew  7:24-27 about how we can be wise and build our foundation on Christ or to be more correct bagaimana kita bisa membangun landasan kita di atas Kristus :)
Then S (the other Elder's investigator) was baptized!!! I'll try to send pictures later.
Other than that, everything is just swell!! I am really loving my time here in Manado!! It is great!! Time is flying but I am loving it!!!! This truly is the Lord's work!! I still miss you all so much, but I am so grateful I can be here serving God's children in Indonesia!
I know that Jesus Christ truly is the and He invites ALL to come unto Him. He loves you all!
And I love you all! :)

Elder Brown

Wow- can you send me another like family picture if the Jensens? They are getter really big. Tell them all that I LOVE them!!

We visited a Confucian/Buddhist temple! Pretty cool. It was the Festival of the Mooncakes (I'm sure Drew knows about that!).  We want to see if there is a braille Book of Mormon! 
Not much vault training going on, but we do a little here and there. No bikes yet (which would help us get to a place that we could swing). The rings were in Surabaya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment