Monday, May 8, 2017

ALL these people are Children of God!

YES!!! GO BRYCE!! Tell him I 'm stoked for Districts!

Mother,

I love the flags - they are great!! I need to buy myself an Indonesian flag too!
SO yeah, both wards, we only really go to the sacrament meeting for English ward and then we've been teaching our investigator between English and Indonesian Sacrament meetings! Then usually the members will give us food to eat afterwards! In this country they kind of just hang out after church haha!
 
SO IT'S PRETTY POLLUTED- in Jakarta, you don’t get tan, you kind of just stay white even though it's real hot. Because of the pollution that is. But it's not too bad!
I'm way excited for Sam and Alice! YOU GO!!!

This was a great week! We had a lot of things go well! We found lots of investigators and challenged many to be baptized! A lot accepted, though the majority of them we haven't set a date yet, but that's coming! I love it! I feel a greater love here than I did in my other cities and I think that's just in part me growing up. Also it comes from just the knowledge that ALL these people are the children of God! IT's so true and an amazing thing when you think about it!
 
We did Splits with the District Leader in Bekasi (which is like a suburb of Jakarta) and that was way good!! We've been working hard and doing new things which is fun! We're trying to work hard to work together with the ward better and help them become stronger!

I love you guys! I think about you every day. I was sitting on a bus and thinking about you Mom and then I was like "there is this man next to me and as much as I would love to think about my Mother, I have left my Mother to bless these people. So if I'm going to be here, I better be doing all I can to make it worth missing my Mom" So I talked to him! And that's just the principle of sacrifice- you sacrifice your all to the Lord and do what HE wants you do to! and as I see it more with a consecrated mindset., it has helped me so much to work harder and give it my all!!

I just love you all so much! I love it here! I'm happy healthy and excited to share the things that I love here!


Love Elder Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment