Monday, March 12, 2018

Zero Time

Hey Mommy, I might not send a full well written email... sorry. We are working on transfers and Zone Conferences and other things today...
 
This week was good!!
We went to Solo and Surabaya for Zone Conferences!!! Lots of fun but very tiring!!
I had the opportunity to confirm S a member of the Church yesterday!
Just a lot of really great things happening nowadays!
I sent pictures to you!
We had a wonderful miracle: This last week we had about 0 time to work in our actual area... but right before we were going ot church a family of four called us and said they wanted to come to church and they DID! This was a man that I had first met and contacted last year in my first couple of weeks in Jakarta. So that was really cool!! Always many miracles!! This is truly God's work. I love seeing that!


I love you!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment