Friday, December 29, 2017

Selamat Natal

Hello everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Selamat Natal :)

Wow it is Christmas today! Yay!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have banyak salju (much snow) and banyak semangat natal (much Christmas spirit)! WOW I love Christmas! I love the story of Christ's birth. It is so wonderful that God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son. and He didn't send Him to a life of ease and comfort but to be born in a stable, and to be rejected of men. Because He loves us :) and that is incredible! I know He truly was born over 2000 years ago. I know He is God's son and He is the Savior of the World. And He loves us :) If you haven't, go watch "He is the Gift" video, one of my favorite Christmas videos. Makes me so grateful for my life and my Savior.

I hope everyone is feeling the wonderful joy that I always feel at Christmas time!!

We had a great week!! I love being back with Elder Johnson! He is such a stud! Such a great missionary! We have been SO blessed with miracles this week. Seriously, I've had more people call us and ask to meet than I have had my whole mission haha. WOW! it has been so great! And it has also been great to joke and laugh with Elder Johnson and learn so much from him. One cool miracle to share - we were going somewhere on the bus, and i was distracted, so we went one stop too far. So we jumped out and hopped on the one going the opposite way, which is only like three minutes away and i talked to the boy next to me and hanhded him a card (in the process missing our stop again going the other way) so we jumped out again and rode one more time to the right stop. The next day, that boy called us and we met and he totally wants to learn and he came to Church on Sunday. Totally strengthened my testimony of how the Lord will lead us to those whom he has prepared and how important it is to talk to everyone!

Also our investigator, J was baptized and that was wonderful.

We also had a Christmas party put o, by the missionaries and it was almost a disaster but turned out really well. We almost had more investigators there than active members! Crazy!

anyway great week! love you all!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Go give someone else the best gift of a wonderful Christmas!

So excited to Skype my fam later tonight! :)
 
Love


Elder Brown

1 comment:

  1. AGEN TERBESAR DAN TERPERCAYA www.sabungayamandroid.com ! BONUS NEW MEMBER 10% !! WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete