Sunday, May 20, 2018

Flame of Faith


Hello Everyone!!!
SO in case you are unaware, I am no longer in Bandung but have moved to SOLO to serve here for my last three weeks in Indonesia!

SO Elder Fradella and I are whitewashing again in Solo! We've been here this whole last week and it has been really good! We actually started the week stuck in the house but luckily we were able to go out on Wednesday and start lighting up SOlO. It's been difficult because we have literally started from null. And the people in Solo are a lot different from the people in Jakarta haha

But it has been an adventure and we have seen miracles! It's been hard to keep the flame of faith burning, but as we have done our best, the Lord has shown His hand. It is always very humbling. We've been singing a lot with people. We've decided that if people reject us, we will ask them if we can sing a song for them first. We want to leave a good spirit with them.

So Elder Fradella and I are happy and working hard and I really enjoy working with him. He is always positive and really funny!!

Anyways, we met this man and he is really cool and he wants to be baptized!! Please pray that he will have the faith to come to church and that he will understand the things we are teaching him!

I love you all!!

I do know that this is the Lord's work and I am so grateful that I had this chance to be part of it!!

One more time, I love you all!!

Elder Brown

1 comment:

  1. Kita menyediakan Situs Judi Ayam Online, Indoplay88 Adalah salah satu dari Agen Terbesar Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Terpercaya. Kami Menyediakan Product Sabung Ayam Sv388 Dan S128. untuk REGISTER anda dapat menghubungi CS kami di www.judiayam.cc WA: +6282298230003

    ReplyDelete