Saturday, June 25, 2016

Elder Trevor Brown is on his way to serve the Lord for two years!


June 22, at 5:45am, Elder Trevor Brown headed up the ramp to security in the Spokane Airport.



He met up with a few other Spokane missionaries and together they stopped to teach someone when they landed in Salt Lake City.














Elder Trevor Brown arrived safely at the Provo Missionary Training Center.



His siblings said goodbye, along with Spencer Jensen.











And Elder Briton Demars came running and shouting to welcome him to the Missionary Training Center where he will live and learn Indonesian the next six weeks.

We heard from Trevor, just briefly to let us know he had arrived

I'm here!! All safe and sound! They're giving me just a few minutes to write and tell you I'm here and safe! I love you so much! I've been praying for you guys! This is AWESOME!!!! I am loving this! First day was hard, with Indonesian thrown at us from the start, but awesome!! Elder Demars was my host!!!!!!! So great to see him, he looks great!!! Saw a lot of other friends!! great!! I'm in a trio with Elders Johnson from Ogden area and Elder Peterson from snowflake arizona!! They are awesome!! Brother Blazer and Rawle are my teachers! 

Saya mengersihi anda!! I love you!!

Hope everything is well for you!! I miss you but I am loving it here! 11 elders in my district and 1 sister!! They're great!! Love you so much!!!!!!


Gereja Yesus Kristus bernar!!!! (Church of Jesus Christ is true)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment